Location and time: Family Resource Center Wednesdays @ 12:30pm to 2pm.
This class will be held weekly from January 10th to April 25th.
Art is for individuals 11 years old and up. Adults are welcome! See more information here.
This semester we are going to continue developing our creativity through four main projects. Basic art supplies are all the students need to provide. The teacher will provide the rest of the needed supplies.
Basic supplies needed are:
- Sketch book
- Colored pencils
The four main projects will be picked from the following:
- Design and create a board game.
- T-shirt design – silk screening and vinyl
- Product or package design
- Cartoon and story board layout
- 3D design and creation
- Movie poster design and creation
- Architecture – design and create floor plans